his publication evaluates possible sources of ambient air contamination and the role of the ASU in controlling and eliminating these contaminants.
The ASU contaminant evaluation includes:
- identifying potential contaminants;
- physical and chemical properties of the contaminants;
- ASU impact on contaminants;
- oxygen concentration factors;
- concentration levels of contaminants remaining in oxygen;
- particulates; and
- conclusions/data evaluation by a third-party toxicologist and by industry.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 1.3 MB